Our Purpose is to Elevate People and Places. We do this both internally and externally to create economic opportunity for people and for the communities in which we operate.
We also have Values that we use as filters and guidelines for all of our decisions. They are:
- Safety, Quality and Reliability: Continuously improve and execute at highest levels
- Employee Experience (EX): Provide a holistic and optimized experience for our motivated and talented employees
- Customer Experience (CX): Deliver value to each of our customers
Lastly, we strive to treat each other well through defined behaviors that drive performance and professionalism, and that also support our values and purpose.
By being the destination for top talent, iAero Airways offers a robust benefits package to support the needs of our employees, including:
- Market-focused salaries and incentive programs
- Well-being: Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability and life benefits
- Retirement: 401k Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off: Generous Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave, and more
- Favorable Work Schedules and Location Options
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Wellness Incentives: Fitness Memberships, Lifestyle Management, Healthy Rewards Program, and more
- Growth and Development Opportunities: Career Progression, Tuition Reimbursement, and more
- Social Responsibility programs for our local Communities/Schools
- Veteran Advocacy
What Our Employees Think
My name is Felipe Ortega and I have worked for iAero Airways since August of 2018. I have worked as a flight attendant, recurrent instructor, and flight attendant recruiter during my time here.
Why do I like working for this company? In my last three years I have grown and learned so much under the guidance of my Inflight supervisors. Not only have I learned more about aviation and the inflight department, but my supervisors have also been advocates for personal and professional growth within iAero Airways. It is great to have a leadership team cheering you on while you grow within the organization.
Thank you iAero Airways for making me the best flight attendant I can be not only for our valued customers but for my fellow crew members as well.
We are currently looking for passionate people to join our team.
iAero Airways LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We partner with many organizations to help us find the best talent and build the best team:
- Southwest Destination 225° Program
- A joint partnership opportunity for Pilots who commit to going above and beyond
- George T Baker Aviation Technical College
- A vocational training program to persons interested in aviation maintenance, electronics, and avionics to become an integral part of industry.
- HireHeroes USA
- An organization committed to empowering US military members, veterans and their spouses to succeed in the civilian workforce.